The ICEA is open to all types of insurance and reinsurance companies and agencies in Spain and abroad.
Membership is also open to non-insurance companies, including banks, savings banks, pension fund managers, collective investment schemes, insurance brokers, public and private schools and universities, computer firms and consulting firms.
All applications must be approved by the Board of Trustees of ICEA, and have to meet the economic conditions laid down in each case.
1) Pay an annual fee corresponding to the type of organization (refer to ICEA).
2) Collaboration with Studies, Statistics and Surveys.
3) Collaboration in other activities such as Consulting, Training and Research.
To request membership for your company follow these steps:
- By post: López de Hoyos, 35 28002 Madrid (Spain)
- By fax:+34 91 562 35 08
- By email: email@example.com
Fill in the form on-line for us to contact you as soon as all the documentation is received by ICEA.
Contact for membership application